Lindsey Hoskins & Associates is proud to offer wedding ceremony officiating services to engaged couples. Lindsey Hoskins is a minister of the American Fellowship Church and is authorized to perform wedding ceremonies in the state of Maryland and in Washington, DC. Officiant services in Virginia may be available depending on location. We offer a comprehensive ceremony package that includes:
- A free virtual consultation to help you decide if Lindsey is the right officiant for your wedding ceremony
- Ideas and suggestions for readings, vows, rituals, etc.
- Up to two hours of ceremony planning (virtual or in-person), structured to your convenience
- Unlimited e-mail correspondence as we create and edit your ceremony script
- A personalized ceremony that honors your unique relationship
- An electronic keepsake copy of your ceremony
- Attendance and coordination at your rehearsal, if desired (additional fee applies)
- Coordination with other vendors related to the ceremony on the wedding day
- Marriage license submission to the appropriate courthouse
Ceremony planning and wedding officiant: $800*
Ceremony rehearsal: $200
Travel fees (if ceremony site is more than 30 miles by car from zip code 20814): $50
*A 10% discount on the planning and officiant fee is offered to clients who also complete a five-session premarital counseling package with Lindsey Hoskins & Associates. Find out more about our premarital counseling services here.
Request a consultation with an officiant today or call 240-752-7650, ext. 0 to schedule your first appointment.