- Are you a Chevy Chase MD resident considering couples counseling?
- Are you in a relationship and feel that you and your spouse or significant other is distant?
- Have you been deceptive or engaged in infidelity?
- Is there a lot at stake, and you’re not willing to lose it because of something you believe can be corrected?
- Are you interested in reconnecting with your spouse?
- Would you like to improve your communication and your relationship?
If you can relate to any of these questions, or answered “yes” to at least one, couples counseling from Lindsey Hoskins & Associates in Chevy Chase MD may be beneficial.
Couples counseling has been carefully designed to assist couples in addressing their personal relationship concerns. If you are interested in learning more about the benefits of couples therapy, call Lindsey Hoskins & Associates to schedule an appointment with a member of our team.
- If you feel there is too much criticism, too much contempt, and a lack of connection…
- If you had dreams for what you thought your relationship could, and would, be, but now question whether you made the right choices…
- If you believe you are struggling emotionally, and mentally, and you think it’s because of your relationship, there is hope.
Couples counseling sessions can help couples to shift their behaviors, strengthen their communication and build a deeper understanding of one another. Couples counseling by a professional and skilled Chevy Chase MD couples counselor is unbiased, and can offer you and your spouse and safe and non-judgemental environment to open up in. You will both have an opportunity to talk about your concerns and begin to heal from things like a lack of intimacy, infidelity, contempt, and other poor choices.
Therapy sessions are guided by couples counselors who are licenced in the state of Maryland with experience and training in providing couples with the support they need. Each couples counselor is different; therefore, if you have tried therapy in the past and did not have much luck, it is possible that you and the counselor did not connect in a way that was conducive to your needs. You can, and should, try couples counseling again with a Chevy Chase MD couples therapist at Lindsey Hoskins & Associates.
A couples counselor will work with you and your partner to identify the cause of the issues in the relationship and work closely to help you both understand each other’s perspectives. Once some of these things can be identified, your counselor will try to shift any negative thought patterns to those that are healthier and productive. This can result in positive sessions that encourage a better, happier, and healthier relationship.
Types of Couples Counseling
Not all Chevy Chase MD couples counseling is centered around problems and relationship issues; rather, these sessions can benefit a broad range of couples, seeking:
- Medical Family Therapy
- Premarital Counseling
- Divorce & Separation
- Family Counseling
- Co Parenting
- Child/Adolescent Development
- Individual Therapy
Issues We Have Dealt With
- Lack of connection
- Lack of communication
- Intimacy problems
- Child planning
- Lack of desire
- Financial problems
- + More
If you are able to relate to any of what has been discussed above, couples counseling can help. Even if your significant other is not keen on attending a session, you can find benefit in going on your own. To schedule an appointment so that you may benefit from couples counseling in Chevy Chase MD, please call Lindsey Hoskins & Associates today.