Our caring team of couple and family therapists at Lindsey Hoskins & Associates, knows that it is not always easy to reach out for help- especially when you’re struggling with sensitive, personal problems. At the end of the day, we feel honored to have been able to work to help and heal a full spectrum of couple, family, and individual issues. Each of our clinicians has areas of specialty and expertise. Some of our areas of expertise overlap one another while others are at different ends of the spectrum. We appreciate being able to help people with our individual talents as well as find great comfort in knowing that there are others out there who can help people in different ways than we can.
We have created the Lindsey Hoskins & Associates: Helpers & Healers Scholarship, 2018, to support the education of a student who is committed to helping and healing others. We know that by investing in the education of a student who wants to help individuals, couples and/or families, we will be investing in a person with similar goals and visions to ours and thus, a future where our ideals are continuing to be fostered. Our scholarship is open to higher education students from any course of study that will help them to be able to help and heal others.
- This scholarship is open to any student currently enrolled in an accredited undergraduate, graduate, or professional program in the United States. This includes accredited community college students; and high school seniors, and students who possess a GED, who have been accepted to or enrolled in an accredited program.
- The scholarship applicant must be able to demonstrate their desire to help and heal others from past and/or present volunteer or work experiences, education and career goals, etc.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.00 or above.
Answer the following prompt and questions in an essay of 1,000 words or less:
Describe what inspired you to want to help and heal people.
– In what way/s are you currently helping people to heal?
– How do you plan to help and heal people in the future? Is there a particular population of people you want to focus on helping?
– How do you see your current education goals helping you to achieve your goals of continuing to help and heal others?
- Updated resume
- Essay, 1,000 word maximum. See Essay Guidelines above.
- Current unofficial transcript
Submission Deadline: Jan. 15, 2019
All application materials must be submitted by this date
Award Announcement: February 2019
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Scholarship applicants must submit all application materials (see above) by email to: email@example.com
If you have questions, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org