Marriage Counseling Sterling VA
If you are having problems in your marriage, you may want to consider marriage counseling Sterling VA trusts. At Lindsey Hoskins & Associates, we have helped couples from all walks of life improve their marriages, and we want to assist you and your partner. We offer weekend and evening appointments to accommodate everyone’s schedules.
Common Reasons to Seek Marriage Counseling
Being married is not always easy. Even seemingly happy married couples can run into problems. However, that does not mean divorce is the only answer. Marriage counseling has helped many couples resolve their issues and become happy again. Here are common reasons to seek marriage counseling in Sterling VA:
- One or Both Partners Have Had an Affair: When one partner is unfaithful in a marriage, the other partner may feel betrayed and angry. He or she may not trust his or her partner anymore and consider separating. While it can be difficult to regain trust and recover from an affair, it isn’t impossible. If both partners go to marriage counseling Sterling VA respects, they can determine what caused the affair in the first place and may be able to move past it.
- Arguments Occur Too Often: It’s normal for couples to have disagreements every once in a while. However, if a married couple argues frequently about the smallest things, there may be a bigger issue there. It’s possible that there are underlying anger issues that need to be resolved.
- There Is No Physical Attraction: In some marriages, partners may lose physical attraction to one another. Whether it is due to changing hormones or resentment, not feeling any attraction toward a spouse can cause issues in a marriage. If there is no desire to even touch one another in a loving way, marriage counseling Sterling VA relies on may be necessary.
- There Is Nothing to Talk About: It is important for couples to communicate regularly with one another and be interested in what the other person has to say. If both partners rarely have anything to say to one another while they are eating dinner or getting ready for work, there may be a serious problem in the marriage. Marriage counseling Sterling VA depends on may help couples determine why they are having communication issues in the first place.
- Secrecy: While it is fine to have some level of privacy in a marriage, keeping secrets can be damaging. If one person keeps a secret from his or her partner, it signals that the person may be afraid to talk about unpleasant issues. It’s important for married couples to feel comfortable enough to talk to each other about everything.
At Lindsey Hoskins & Associates, we understand how difficult marital problems can be and want to offer Sterling marriage counseling. We operate in a judgment-free zone and work hard to help couples resolve their issues.
Do not wait to get professional help for your marital issues. If you are searching for marriage counseling Sterling VA offers, contact Lindsey Hoskins & Associates at (703) 372-9448.